Wednesday 27 July 2011

The promise of good things to come...

Yes it's winter here, but come spring, in five weeks time, things will start to really come alive in the garden. I simply can't wait. This is the time of year I start to get very impatient. I have pulled out some photos from last spring in my garden to keep my spirits alive and smiling:



The backyard Crabapple tree. There is also a beautiful white one in the front yard.



Foxgloves are a big favourite in our garden and they readily self-seed.

5 comments:

  1. OOh! I love the bottom photo with the foxgloves! Very pretty! Come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phoebe. I agree, spring can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I use an Olympus E-450 DSLR. It's a great camera for a beginner like me, but it does also have lots more advanced features that I haven't yet worked out how to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so hanging out for spring too!!!!
    I love foxgloves but with a 2 year old that likes to taste everything, I can't grow them yet!

    ReplyDelete